ICCCC2022 Submission and Publications
Submission via EasyChair:
Instruction to Authors
I. Length of paper and format
Each paper must consist of a minimum of 6 pages, recommended between 6 and 10 pages (maximum 20) and in LaTex format.
- Information for Authors of Springer Proceedings: https://www.springer.com/gp/authors-editors/conference-proceedings/conference-proceedings-guidelines
- A model for final paper format (ID 50) : PDF
II. Duplicate submission and plagiarism
The submissions to ICCCC 2022 must represent original material.
Papers are accepted for review with the understanding that the same work has been neither submitted to, nor published in, another conference or journal.
Concurrent submission is viewed as a serious breach of ethics and, if detected, will result in immediate rejection of the submission.
The author(s) warrants that the submitted paper is based on their original work. It is the author's responsibility to obtain written permission to quote material that has been previously published in any form.
All submissions will be scanned by software for detect the similarities.
The papers accepted/presented at ICCCC 2022 will be submitted to via EasyChair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icccc2022 also to the address of the firstname.lastname@example.org in the final format requested by Springer, accompanied by ICCCC-2022-Copyright-Transfer-Statement between May 21, 2022 and June 17, 2022.ST_EN_Springer (Proceedings) - Download here
Publication (Proceedings will be submitted for indexing at ISI Proceedings, Scopus, DBPL, Springerlink, EI-Compendex, etc)
All accepted papers and presented at ICCCC2022 will be published in a Conference Proceedings with Springer (Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing Series, Editors: S. Dzitac, D. Dzitac, F.G. Filip, J. Kacprzyk, M.J. Manolescu, H. Oros).
Chapter 1. Integrated Solutions in Computer-Based Control;
Chapter 2. Advanced Control Systems Integrating Computers and Communications;
Chapter 3. Soft Computing Including Fuzzy System Approach;
Chapter 4. Decision Making and Support Systems.
Some selected high-quality papers (about 10% of presented papers at ICCCC2022) will be published as extended versions with copyright permission from Springer, in the International Journal of Computers Communications & Control (IF=2.293) and will be indexed in Science Citation Index Expanded as "ISI articles"
The time allocated to oral presentation will be following:
- Regular paper (parallel session): 15 minutes which include the time for discussion (usually 5 minutes).
- Invited paper (plenary session): 30 minutes which include the time for discussion (usually 5 minutes).
- PowerPoint (PPT or PPS) or Acrobat PDF slides (saved on CD, DVD, Memory Flash) for presentation on a data projector are recommended for your talk at ICCCC 2022.
- Logistics, Technical tools and Supports: Laptop; Microphone; Laser Printer; Digital Copier; Colour Scanner; Video Projector; Flipchart.