Scope and Topics
The International Conference on Computers Communications and Control (ICCCC) has been founded in 2006 by I. Dzitac, F.G. Filip and M.-J. Manolescu and organized every even year by Agora University of Oradea, under the aegis of the Information Science and Technology Section of Romanian Academy and IEEE - Romania Section.
The goal of this conference is to bring together international researchers, scientists in academia and industry to present and discuss in a friendly environment their latest research findings on a broad array of topics in computer networking and control.
The Program Committee is soliciting paper describing original, previously unpublished, completed research, not currently under review by another conference or journal, addressing state-of-the-art research and development in all areas related to computer networking and control.
In particular the following topics are expected to be addressed by authors:
1) Integrated solutions in computer-based control and communications;
2) Network Optimization and Security;
3) Computational intelligence methods (with particular emphasis on fuzzy logic-based methods, ANN, evolutionary computing, collective/swarm intelligence);
4) Data Mining and Intelligent Knowledge Management;
5) Advanced decision support systems with particular emphasis on on sustainable energy;
6) Membrane Computing - Theory and Aplications;
7) Stereovision Based Perception for Autonomous Mobile Systems and Advanced Driving Assistance.