16th Agora International Law Conference, AILC 2022
“Prospects and Challenges of 21st Century Law”
24-25 November 2022
Oradea - Romania
Agora University, Faculty of Juridical and Administration Sciences
In collaboration with:
- CCJBH - College of Legal Advisors of Bihor
- CONEXIS - Romanian-Italian Research Center
- CUAM - Consorzio Universitario Africa e Mediteraneo
- Euroregional Center for Preventing and Fighting against Cross-Border Criminality
- LAAR - Law and Administration Agora Research
- ODIMED - Osservatorio Internazionale sui Diritti Umani nei Paesi del Mediteraneo
Conference Chair:PhD. Associate Professor Alina-Angela MANOLESCU
Scope and Topics
The AGORA International Law Conference (AILC) has been founded in 2007 founded by E.-A. Iancu (Nechita) and M.-J. Manolescu and it was organized every year (AILC 2007 - AILC 2021) on specific subjects on juridical sciences.
For the 16th edition AILC 2022, there are invited to participate local and foreign professors, specialists and researchers concerned with disciplinary and inter-disciplinary studies.
The organizers have set as objective to bring to the attention of participants current issues in legal sciences, comparative approaches laws of other states, relevant analysis and critical remarks as well as ferenda bill in the context of Romanian legislation and not only being in a continuum change, both humanity and the law.
In the conference program will be able to enroll research teams, teams of specialists from Romania and abroad with online interventions. For this purpose, the organizers will provide appropriate technical equipment and conduct discussions via video conference.
Session I: The impact of legislative changes in judicial practice
Session II: The role of interdisciplinarity in legal sciences
Session III: The dynamics of crime in contemporary society
Session IV: International migration and human securitySubmission Guidelines
- Author’s Guide: PDF
Selected papers will be published in the “Legal Sciences” section of Agora International Journal of Juridical Sciences, http://univagora.ro/jour/index.php/aijjs/index 1843-570X,E-ISSN: 2067-7677, indexed in many international databases.
There are no fees for participation at the Conference program or for the paper publication in the Conference journal.
Authors must send their paper(s) to the e-mail address: email@example.com
- Registration and Paper Submission Deadline: 1 November, 2022
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: 10 November 2022
- Author’s enrollment in the program of conference: 21 November 2022