10th Agora International Law Conference, AILC 2016
“Prospects and Challenges of 21st Century Law”
October 20-21, 2016, Oradea - Romania
In collaboration with:
- Euroregional Centre for Preventing and Fighting against Cross-Border Criminality
- Information Centre EUROPE DIRECT Agora University
- Jean Monnet Chair: The European Public Space
- Jean Monnet European Modules:
- The free movement of persons inside E.U
- Economic and Monetary Union
PhD. Professor Elena-Ana IANCUPoster:PDF
- Session I: The impact of legislative changes in judicial practice.
- Session II: The role of interdisciplinarity in legal sciences
In the conference program will be able to enroll research teams, teams of specialists from Romania and abroad with online interventions. For this purpose the organizers will provide appropriate technical equipment and conduct discussions via video conference.
Accepted papers presented at AILC 2016 will be published in AGORA International Journal of Juridical Sciences, http://univagora.ro/jour/index.php/aijjs/index 1843-570X, E-ISSN: 2067-7677, indexed in many international databases.
- Register: October 05, 2016
- Paper Submission Deadline: October 05, 2016
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: October 10, 2016
- The fee payment: October 10, 2016
- Author’s enrolment in the program of conference: October 18, 2016
8 Piața Tineretului
Oradea, BH 410526
Office: (+40) 259 427 398,(+40) 259 472 513
Fax: (+40) 259 434 925