11th Agora International Administration Conference, AIAC 2021
“International Inter-Institutional Cooperation in the Era of Globalization”
October 15, 2021
Oradea - Romania
Agora University, Faculty of Juridical and Administration Sciences
In collaboration with:
- Euroregional Centre for Preventing and Fighting against Cross-Border Criminality
- Information Centre EUROPE DIRECT Agora University
- Jean Monnet Chair: The European Public Space
· PhD. Lecturer Laurențiu PETRILA
· PhD. Assistant Felix-Angel POPESCU
Scope and Topics
The AGORA International Administration Conference (AIAC) has been founded in 2010 by E.-A. Iancu (Nechita) and A.-A. Manolescu and it was organized every year (AIAC 2010 - AIAC 2020) on specific subjects of administrative sciences and related fields.
For the 11th edition AIAC 2021, there are invited to participate national and foreign professors, administration specialists, researchers, doctoral and postdoctoral students concerned with disciplinary and inter-disciplinary studies in the field of administrative sciences and complementary fields: juridical sciences, social sciences, economic sciences, international relations and European studies, political sciences.
In the conference program, there will be able to enroll single authors, as well as two or more co-authors from Romania and abroad, with papers covering one of the topics below.
Session I: Development of public administration through digitalization
Session II: Local and regional development of communities through sustainable projects
- Author’s Guide: PDF
Selected papers will be published in the “Administration Sciences” section of Agora International Journal of Juridical Sciences http://univagora.ro/jour/index.php/aijjs indexed in many international databases.
There are no fees for participation at the Conference program or for the paper publication in the Conference journal.
- Register: October 01, 2021
- Paper Submission Deadline: October 01, 2021
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: October 08, 2021
- Author’s enrollment in the program of conference: October 11, 2021