“Prospects and Challenges of 21st Century Law”, 20-21 October 2016, Oradea, Romania
- Agora University, Faculty of Juridical and Administration Sciences, Departament of Social Sciences
In collaboration with:
- Euroregional Centre for Preventing and Fighting against Cross-Border Criminality
- Information Centre EUROPE DIRECT Agora University
- Jean Monnet European Modules:
Scope and Topics
The AGORA International Law Conference (AILC) has been founded in 2007 founded by E.-A. Iancu (Nechita) and M.-J. Manolescu and it was organized every year (AILC 2015 - AILC 2007) on specific subjects on juridical sciences.
For the 10th edition AILC 2016 are invited to participate local and foreign professors, specialists and researchers concerned with disciplinary and inter-disciplinary studies.
The organizers have set as objective to bring to the attention of participants current issues in legal sciences, comparative approaches laws of other states, relevant analysis and critical remarks as well as ferenda bill in the context of Romanian legislation and not only is being in a continuous and necessary change, sometimes hard to be accomplished.
In the conference program will be able to enroll research teams, teams of specialists from Romania and abroad with online interventions. For this purpose the organizers will provide appropriate technical equipment and conduct discussions via video conference.
- Session I: The impact of legislative changes in judicial practice.
- Session II: The role of interdisciplinarity in legal sciences
- Author’s Guide: PDF (85,0 KO)
Selected papers will be published in AGORA International Journal of Juridical Sciences, http://univagora.ro/jour/index.php/aijjs/index 1843-570X,E-ISSN: 2067-7677, indexed in many international databases.
- Register: October 05, 2016
- Paper Submission Deadline: October 05, 2016
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: October 15, 2016
- The fee payment: October 10, 2016
- Author’s enrollment in the program of conference: October 18, 2016
- Tel: +40 259 427 398, +40 259 472 513
- Fax:+40 259 434 925
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org