Agora International Law Conference (AILC), XIth Edition,
"PROSPECTS AND CHALLENGES OF THE XXIst CENTURY LAW"
Oradea, 19-20 October 2017
Satellite events: Exposition and BACStud2017: http://univagora.ro/ro/conferinte/bacstud2017/
Thursday, October 19
12:00 ÷ 18:00 Reception and accommodation of external participants;
20:00 ÷ 22:00 Dinner external participants
Friday, October 20
07:30 ÷ 08:30 Breakfast;
<strong>09:00÷ 09:30 </strong>Registration will take place at the institution where the official opening of the conference AILC;
09:30 ÷ 10:30 Official opening AILC
Professor PhD Elena-Ana Iancu, Conference Chair, Dean of the Faculty of Juridical and Administrative Sciences, Agora University of Oradea.
Welcome words from the representatives of the co-organizer, partner institutions, and visiting officials.
Speech from the Bihor County Prefect, Mr. Ioan Mihaiu
Speech delivered by the Rector of Agora University, Prof.univ.dr. Ioan Dziţac
Invited paper: student Vereş Ralph, University of Oradea
10:30 ÷ 11:00 Cofee break&Artistic Moment interpreted by Agora Artistic Group;
11:00 ÷ 11:45 Plenary Session AILC
1. Associate Professor Dr.Sándor Madai, PhD, Recent trends in terrorism (Újabb tendenciák a terrorizmussal szembeni harcban) University of Debrecen, Faculty of Law, Hungary, Head of Department - Department of Criminal Law and Criminology, Secretary of the Hungarian Association of Criminal Law, Supervisor of Géza Marton Doctoral School of Legal Studies at the University of Debrecen;
2. Juridical expert in legal medicine, lecturer dr. Marius Adrian Chipurici, Use of physicochemical, potentiometric, conductometric and chromatographic techniques for more accurate estimation of the moment of death(Utilizarea analizelor fizico-chimice, potențiometrice, conductimetrice şi a tehnicilor cromatografice pentru estimare mai precisă a momentului morții), Agora University, Faculty of Juridical ad Juridicaland Administrative Sciences, Romania/University of Oradea, Faculty of Medicine, Romania;
3. Professor PhD Elena-Ana Iancu, candidate PhD Marius-George Şinca, candidate PhD Tatiana Şinca Use of evidence by using interpreters and translators, Police Academy“Alexandru Ioan Cuza”, Bucharest, Romania/Agora University, Oradea, Romania; International Relations and Security Studies Doctoral School, Faculty of History and Philosophy, Department of International Studies and Contemporary Hystory, “Babeş-Bolyai” University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania; University of Oradea, Philology Doctoral School.
4. First prosecutor Iancu Laura Gabriela, Case study. Penal file –The Station, Prosecutor's Office attached to the Caraş-Severin Tribunal, Romania.
11:45÷13:20 Practical Applications Section - demonstration, simulations and "Expo_BACStud 2017".
Part I. Process simulated penal case - coordinator lecturer dr. Cristinel Costel Ghigheci, lecturer PhD Oana Şaramet, assistant PhD Silviu Dorin Şchiopu, “Transilvania” University of Braşov.
Protagonists: the students of “Transilvania” University of Braşov, Faculty of Law, Romania. Judge: Boriceanu Andreea-Roxana; registrar: Muscalu Andrada; prosecutor: Bucur-Brînză Bianca-Ioana; defendant attorney (1): Rădoi Ancuţa-Valentina; defendant attorney (2): Marinică Ştefania-Elena; defendant attorney (3 )Leanca Ionela-Monica; civil part attorney: Padalgo Olga; defendant (1): Mihai Mihaela-Cristina; defendant (2): Stanciu Cristian-Dumitru; defendant (3): Făgăraş Oana-Ramona; injured person: Lăbuș Ana-Maria; civil party: Lăbuș Ana-Maria; witness (1): Filip Diana-Alexandra; witness(2): Moise Elena-Adina.
13:30 ÷ 14:30 Lunch
14:30÷16:00 Practical Applications section, demonstration, simulations and "Expo_BACStud 2017.
Part II. Practical applications demonstrative - Coordinator: Professor Elena-Ana Iancu
Police Inspectorate of Bihor County - information stand presentation and practical demonstration activities with the laboratory of forensic technical exposition;
Border Police Territorial Inspectorate Oradea, outreach, stand presentation and practical demonstration activities, technical exposition;
Gendarmes Inspectorate Bihor County - stand presentation, outreach, promotion duties gendarmerie, practical exercises - modes of action;
Centre 54 Communication R.M.N.C - stand presentation, outreach, technical exposition;
The police Local Oradea - stand presentations, technical exposition;
Other institutions / organizations in the fields of security, safety and public order.
16:00 ÷ 17:30 –Practical Applications Section - demonstration, simulations and "Expo_BACStud 2017".
Part III. Simulated criminal trial - coordinator prosecutor lecturer PhD Liviu Lascu.
Students: judge: Ghitea Florina; registrar: Barnoș Loredana; prosecutor: Ardelean Cristian; defendant attorney (1): Duma Răzvan; injured person attorney (1): Bar Patricia; injured person attorney (2): Abrudan Romina; defendant: Ghiț Florina; injured person (1): Nistor Roxana; injured person(2): Torj Ionuț; witness (1): Boța Alina; witmess (2): Cacarază Corina; witnwess (3): Ghitea Vlad; witness (4): Nedelescu Roxana; witness (5): Ștef Lavinia
16:00 - 19:00 Presentation of the work in sections
Session I: The impact of legislative changes in judicial practice
Moderator: Professor PhD Petru Tărchilă, lecturer PhD judge Carmen - Adriana Domocoş
1. Lecturer PhD., judge Carmen Adrian Domocoş, Some practical considerations regarding the incidence of art.75 from Law no. 85/2014 concerning the insolvency prevention and insolvency proceedings on litigation in court, for the Section Civil Law and litigation with professionals, FacultyofLaw, Universityof Oradea/Bihor Court, Romania;
- 2. Candidate PhD Rath-Boşca Laura-Dumitrana, PhD Bogdan Bodea, Several considerations regarding the articles governing respect for the person and after his death, West University of Timișoara; University of Oradea, Faculty of Law, Romania;
- 3. Judge, lecturer PhD. Doseanu Loredana-Steliana, Considerations regarding the material, civil, criminal, and patrimonial liability in labour law, Faculty of Juridical and Administrative Sciences, Agora University, Romania;
- 4. Judge, lecturer PhD. Dudaş Ioana Luminiţa, Request for resettlement under the Civil Code, Faculty of Juridical and Administrative Sciences, Agora University, Romania;
- 5. Lecturer PhD. Radu Florian, The probative force of authentic writing, Faculty of Juridical and Administrative Sciences, Agora University, Romania;
- 6. Diana-Geanina Ionaș, Cristina Dinu, The authentic will between theory and practice, Transylvania University of Brasov, Faculty of Law;
- 7. Professor PhD. Murzea Cristinel Ioan, Undue payment of goods between Roman tradition and the present time, Transylvania University of Brasov, Faculty of Law;
- 8. Lecturer PhD Ioan Micle, Ordinance No 53/2017 din 4 august 2017. Combating unlawful labour modification of impact of the Romanian Labour Code under the emergency ( ), University Aurel Vlaicu, Arad, Romania;
- 9. Professor PhD Ioana Nicolae, Considerations regarding the specifics of the transaction contract, Transylvania University of Brasov, Faculty of Law;
- 10. Associate Professor PhD Lavinia Onica-Chipea, Some considerations regarding the legal regime of health insurance allowances, University of Oradea, Faculty of Law, Romania;
11. Professor PhD Petru Tărchilă, Marriage vs. Civil partnership, ”Aurel Vlaicu” University of Arad, Romania.
Session II: The dynamics of crime in contemporary society
Moderator: Professor PhD Elena-Ana Iancu, professor PhD Florin Tudor
- 1. Candidate PhD, expert in military justice Lăzău Marin-Atanasie, Rouls of Engagement - R.O.E, Doctoral School of Law, Police Academy“Alexandru Ioan Cuza”, Bucharest, Romania;
- 2. First prosecutor Iancu Laura Gabriela, Case Study. Penal file – The jewelry, Prosecutor's Office attached to the Caraş-Severin Tribunal, Romania;
- 3. PhD. Nicolaie Iancu, Economic and social consequences of the migration, Euroregional Centre for the Prevention and Fight against Cross-Border Criminality, Romania;
- 4. Lecturer PhD Adrian Cristian Moise, Considerations of Criminal Law and Forensic Science regarding the illegal access to a computer system, Spiru Haret University of Bucharest, Faculty of Juridical, Economic and Administrative Sciences, Craiova;
- 5. PhD Ioana Popoviciu, Existing correlation between the nature of material element and approach used in criminal investigation of tax evasion crimes, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economic Sciences;
- 6. Candidate PhD Ioana Raluca Rusu, Terrorism and paradigm of compared criminal law, Doctoral School of Law, The Police Academy "A.I. Cuza", Bucharest, Romania;
- 7. Professor PhD Florin Tudor, Combating new cross-border threats by using trade policy tools, Faculty of Juridical, Social and Political Sciences, University “Dunărea de Jos”, Galaţi, Romania;
- 8. Professor PhD Elena-Ana Iancu, candidate PhD Anca-Elena Benţa, Ways of committing forestry offenses, Police Academy“Alexandru Ioan Cuza”, Bucharest, Romania/Agora University of Oradea; Academy “Alexandru Ioan Cuza”, Bucharest, Doctoral School of Law, Romania.
Session III: The role of interdisciplinarity in legal sciences
Moderator: Professor PhD Mihai Floroiu, Associate Professor PhD Alina-Angela Manolescu
1. Lecturer PhD Diana Cîrmaciu, Considerations on fiscal and accounting records: transfer pricing documentation, University of Oradea, Faculty of Law, Romania;
2. Professor PhD Ionel Didea, candidate PhD Diana Maria Ilie, candidate PhD Roxana-Denisa Vidican, The interdisciplinarity of the scientific research of law. The insolvency institution – an integrative area configured and resized by the intersection of the legal, economic and social realities, Faculty of Law and Administration Sciences, University of Pitești, Romania/ Faculty of Law, Doctoral school, “Titu Maiorescu” University, Bucharest, Romania; University of Pitești/ Doctoral school–Field Law – “Titu Maiorescu” University, Bucharest, Romania; Faculty of Juridical and Administration Sciences, Social Sciences Department, Agora University of Oradea/Doctoral school–Field Law – “Titu Maiorescu” University, Bucharest, Romania;
3. Professor PhD Mihai Floroiu, International codification of responsibility - challenge or opportunity? Faculty of Juridical, Social and Political Sciences, University “Dunărea de Jos”, Galaţi, Romania;
4. Associate Professor of Law Dr. Tamás Fézer, PhD, Torts and data privacy in a comparative perspective,Vice Dean for Strategic Planning and External Relations, University of Debrecen, Faculty of Law, Hungary;
5. Associate Professor PhD Alina-Angela Manolescu, Proposed model for applying innovation in organizations, Faculty of Juridical and Administrative Sciences, Agora University of Oradea;
6. Professor PhD Michele Lanna, Intercultural communication and migration phenomena in European Union, Libera Universita degli Studi della Campania, Italy;
7. Professor PhD Giovanna Palermo, A new approach to criminal psychopathology and social security, Libera Universita degli Studi della Campania, Italy;
8. Lecturer PhD Elena Sferlea, The regional level in Romanian and French Law - general comparative perspective, Agora University of Oradea, Faculty of Juridical and Administrative Sciences, Romania;
9. Professor PhD Veronica Stoica, Gabriela Dumitrache, Short legal incurs regarding the European Certificate of Succession, Police Academy “Alexandru Ioan Cuza”, Faculty of Law, Bucharest, Romania/Doctoral School of Law;
10. Associate Professor PhD Ioan Stan, Considerations regarding the International Organization of Private Law "Emanuel Gojdu", Agora University of Oradea, Faculty of Juridical and Administrative Sciences, Romania;
11. Student Cornea Antonia, Law IVth year, The Crime Contest, Agora University of Oradea, Faculty of Juridical and Administrative Sciences, Romania;
12. StudentGhit Florina Madalina, LawIVth, The plurality of criminals, Agora University of Oradea, Faculty of Juridical and Administrative Sciences, Romania.
17:30 ÷ 19:00 Practical Applications Section - demonstration, simulations and "Expo_BACStud 2017".
Part IV - Process simulated civil case - coordinator judge, lecturer. PhD Doseanu Loredana-Steliana, lecturer PhD Radu-Florian Gheorghe, lecturer PhD Dudaş-Ioana Luminiţa. Students: complainant: Abrudan Romina; defendant: Duma Răzvan; complainant attorney: Barmoş Loredana; defendant attorney: Torj Ionuţ; registrar: Florina Ghit; judge: Gavriş Ghitea; applicant witness: Ştef Lavinia; defendant witness (1): Nedelescu Roxana; defendant witness (2): Stănescu Ioana
19:00 - 19:30 Conclusions, offering diplomas of participation